Welcome to Squash Alberta. We have partnered with Club Locker to assist us with our online membership and tournament registrations. You will be redirected to the Club Locker site to complete registrations
Below are some instructions to assist you with the process.
1. New members - Create a New Account in Club Locker. Once logged in click on your name in top right corner and choose My Profile from the drop down menu. Next click on Buy or Renew /Upgrade membership (or click on the membership tab) and follow the prompts.
2. ESL members - To purchase your ESL membership login to your Club Locker Account and look under the Tournament Tab, then click on the ESL Registration. Click on Sign-Up and follow the prompts. You must purchase your Squash Alberta membership prior to purchasing your ESL membership.
3. CISA (One time membership) - To Purchase, create a New Club Locker Account, (if you do not already have one.) Login to Club Locker and look under the Tournament Tab , then click on CISA One time, sign up and follow prompts.
4. To obtain the Family Membership discount (4 or more members in one family) please purchase individual memberships for each family member and then call (403 875 2841) or email (email@example.com) the Squash Alberta Office and inform us of each family member and a discount will be issued to reduce the membership cost to a maximum of $175 for a family of 4 or more.
5. To Renew your membership for new season simply login to your Club Locker Account. Once logged in click on your name in top right corner and choose My Profile from the drop down menu. Next click on Renew or Upgrade membership (or click on the membership tab) and follow the prompts.
PLEASE USE GOGGLE CHROME as your search engine when logging into your Club Locker Account
If you are having difficulties with the Club Locker System, please give us a call at 403 875 2841 and we will be happy to assist.
Squash Alberta membership expires on June 30th of each year and auto renews on July 1 each year (for those that have opted in to auto renew and have a valid credit card in their club locker account.)
Squash Alberta represents a unifying voice for the squash players of Alberta in promoting our sport through the co-ordination of training, funding, publicity, sanctioned tournaments, government relations, liaison with Squash Canada, administrative support to local squash organizations, and, ensures adherence to national and international rules of play through the development of appropriate policies and procedures.
All matches played between Squash Alberta members are included in Squash Alberta's provincial rankings when entered into club locker. Squash Alberta's insurance covers Squash Alberta members during Interclub League play, Squash Alberta sanctioned tournament play, for matches played at affiliated clubs in Alberta and for matches played by players representing Squash Alberta across Canada. Squash Alberta provides a $5.00 rebate on behalf of every Squash Alberta registered member that plays interclub to the league they are registered with.
Through Squash Alberta's mission statement, to promote and facilitate the development of the sport of squash for Albertans, Alberta has become one of the strongest centres for squash excellence in Canada.
|2020-21 Membership Fees|
|Junior (under 18 years old)||$48|
|Family Membership (4 or more family members)||$175|
|One Time CISA fee||$25|
Insurance: Squash Alberta carries general liability insurance and accident insurance for all of Squash Alberta's affiliated clubs and leagues, individual members, officers, directors, coaches, officials and employees. To be eligible for insurance affiliated clubs and leagues, individual members, officers, directors, coaches, officials and employees must be participating in activities sanctioned by Squash Alberta.
Tournaments: Non-Squash Alberta members must pay a $25 additional fee on all sanctioned tournament entry fees. Squash Alberta develops a yearly tournament schedule for all sanctioned events.
Provincial Ranking: Squash Alberta keeps an updated provincial ranking for all its members. You can view your match history via your club locker account.
Eligibility for Calgary, Edmonton, Medicine Hat and Grande Prairie Squash League Competition: You must be a Squash Alberta member to be eligible to participate in these leagues.
Eligibility for Funding: Squash Alberta currently funds its members to attend the following events: Canada Winter Games, Canadian Junior and Senior Championships, Canadian Teams Championships, University Championships and Canadian Masters Teams Championships. Squash Alberta provides funding and support for 20 athletes on the Alberta Junior Provincial Team.
Technical Development Clinics: Squash Alberta runs coaching, officiating courses and rules clinics for Squash Alberta members each year.
-To know the rules of the game and adhere to the Squash Alberta Code of Conduct.
-To be respectful of other players, coaches, officials, volunteers, league and tournament organizers, and the rules of host clubs.
-To act as a referee or marker as required by league or tournament competitions.
-To be on time for your match.
-To share the on-court warm-up time (2 - 3 hits per side is recommended).
-To create a safe environment on-court by avoiding interference with your opponent, hitting your opponent with the ball, and striking your opponent with your racquet.
-To ensure you have proper court attire, especially non-marking and clean court shoes.
-To compete fairly.
Although Squash is a game to be played with intensity, outbursts of frustration, anger and temper must be kept under control. Please respect your opponents and make sure squash is fun for everyone! Squash Alberta's Code of Conduct as printed in the policy manual will be enforced.